This is an ImmersionRC 600mW 5.8GHz A/V Transmitter. When 25mW just isn't enough to satisfy, this 600mW option is exactly what you need. This 600mW 5.8GHz transmitter dramatically increases the useable range of a 5.8GHz link, and adds a greater margin of security when compared to a 25mW version.
Plug and Play
This 600mW transmitter can be operated directly from your flight pack! The transmitter includes a super-quiet switching regulator that powers the transmitter, as well as a connected 5v camera. Plus, its built in to the unit! This eliminates the need for external step-down supplies, and requires no filtering, or a secondary battery. Supplied connectors are standard for all ImmersionRC/FatShark equipment, including cameras, and OSDs.
Full FatShark Compatibility
The ImmersionRC 600mW 5.8GHz Tx allows full compatibility with all 5.8GHz FatShark FPV Goggles. FatShark Attitude series goggles include built-in 5.8GHz receivers, with the same channels as the 600mW Tx. FatShark Dominator series goggles with swappable RF modules, support the same channels with the ‘5G8 Alpha’ RF module.
Circular Polarization Upgrade
The 25mW 5.8GHz Tx includes standard ‘rubber-duck’ style linearly-polarized antennas. But if you choose to upgrade to circular-polarized antennas it will increase the usable range, especially in urban environments. 5.8GHz RF is notorious for reflecting off of surfaces like buildings, the street, or a passing truck, and Circular Polarization ensures that the reflection is spinning the opposite way, so it does not create a ‘null’ at the receiver.
- - 37MHZ frequency seperation allows for flying up to 8 pilots simultaneously.
- SMA female antenna connector
- 600mW (28dBm, +/- 1dB) of clean output power
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz (ImmersionRC/FatShark)
- All standard channels within the US/EU ISM Band
- Frequencies: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
- All RaceBand channels legal using a Ham license within the USA
- RaceBand Channels 1-6 legal using a Ham license within the EU
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5V cameras
- Input voltage range: 6 – 25V (2S-6S)
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
Power Output: 28dBm (600mW)
RF Impedance: 50 ohms
Frequency, Band 1: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
Audio: Stereo, Subcarriers on 6.0, and 6.5MHz
Modulation: FM, Audio and Video
Power Requirements: 2s-6s LiPo (6v – 25v)
Power Consumption: 3W