- Full-range DSMX receiver
- Antenna is amplified for greater signal clarity
- Small, remote receiver attached to antenna provides signal path diversity
- 4-Channel -throttle, elevator, aileron and rudder channels for park flyers, trainers and most sport planes
- Flight log and telemetry compatible
- 2048 resolution
The full-range Spektrum AR400 is easily one of the best receiver values in RC. Giving pilots the speed and precision of the genuine DSMX control plus the signal security of an active amplified antenna. This antenna features a small, integrated remote receiver that enables the AR400 to see around reflective materials on a model and avoid antenna polarization blind spots. It allows the AR400 to pick out its transmitters signal with remarkable clarity in the noisiest 2.4GHz environments.
NOTE: The AR400 receiver is not compatible with the DX6 park flyer radio system.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.
|Number of Channels:||4|
|Number Of Channels:||4|
|Length:||1.2 in (31mm)|
|Width:||0.7 in (17mm)|
|Height:||0.4 in (11mm)|
|Weight:||0.2 oz (5.6 g)|
|Voltage Range:||3.5 - 9.6V|
|Flight Log Compatible:||Yes|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $39.99
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price $79.99
- Bad receiver Review by Kenneth Kitchen