Dynam A-10 Warthog V2 with tricycle retractable landing gear (1080mm)
The A-10, also known as the Warthog , is an American single-seat, twin-engine, straight-wing jet aircraft designed to provide close air support of ground forces. It was the first USAF aircraft designed exclusively for close air support. .
Made from crash resistant EPO foam, the Dynam A-10 Thunderbolt II is a must for the park jet enthusiast. The Dynam A-10 has superb maneuverability even at low speeds and altitude, this is due to its large wing area, high wing aspect ratio, and large ailerons. This design also enables short takeoffs and landings, allowing it to operate from the smallest and most basic airfields. Like all the planes from Dynam, the Dynam A-10 comes with a pre-painted finish from the factory with high standard and represents an excellent replica of the real aircraft.
All servos, ESCs and motors are preinstalled from the Factory. The twin brushless EDF motors provide plenty of power for sport flying. Build time is around 30 min from box to air. Expect flight time to be from 5-10 minutes.
- Complete All in one package which makes for a great gift.
- Steerable nose wheel with retractable landing gear allow for smooth takeoffs and landings and scale flying
- Powerful Twin 64mm EDF outrunner brushless power system
- 2 x 40A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
- Durable and lightweight EPO construction with many surface details Excellent Flight Performance
- Suitable for pilots who wants their first EDF model to advanced pilots.
- Comes with tools and glue. Just add time
|Length||39.19 (995 mm)|
|Servos||4 servos installed ( 2 x 9g - 2 x 17g)|
|Battery||not included - recommend 2200mAh 11.1v 30C|
|Motor Size||2 x 64mm EDF (installed)|
|ESC Size||2 x Dectrum 40A Brushless with Switch-Mode BEC (installed|
|Prop Size||2 x 64mm 6 bladed fans|
|Receiver||included (recommended 5+ )|
|Weight||35.27 (1000g) w/Battery|
|Flying Time||8 Minutes with the Grayson Gold 2200mAh 11.1v 30C or longer|