Dynam C-188 (Orange) 1500mm
The Dynam RC C188 has superb maneuverability even at low speeds and altitude, this is due to another great design from Dynam RC plus the factory installed FLAPS!
Like all the planes from Dynam RC, the Dynam C-188 comes with a pre-painted finish from the factory with high standard and represents an excellent replica of the real aircraft.
All servos, ESCs and motors are factory installed from the Factory. The Detrum brushless motor provides plenty of power for sporty scale flying, extend the flaps on landing for a perfect touchdown in any surface due to the fixed landing gear.
Build time is around 45- 60 min from box to air. Expect flight time to be from 8-15 minutes, but all depends how fast you fly.
- Factory Installed Flaps Servos and Flap Hignes for slower / shorter landings
- Powerful Detrum BM3170-650kv brushless motor
- 40A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
- Durable and lightweight EPO construction with many surface details
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Detailed Body Structure
- Deans / T-Plug installed
|Servos||6 x 9g (Installed)|
|Battery||2200 14.8v 20C 11.1v (not included) GH recommends 2600 14.8v 30c|
|Motor Size||BM 3170 500kv (installed)|
|ESC Size||Detrum 40A Brushless with Switch-Mode BEC (installed)|
|Prop Size||Dynam 12 x 6 (2 bladed prop)|
|Radio / Transmitter||NOT INCLUDED (requires 5ch radio - not included)|
|Receiver||NOT INCLUDED requires +5 Channel|
|Weight||1300g (1600g) w/Battery|
|Flying Time||10 Minutes with the Grayson Gold 2600mAh 14.8v 30C or longer|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- most excellent Review by turtlechef
- Powerful and stable flyer Review by Bob H
- Very happy Review by Roy Corrales Quesada
- excellent Review by David Cerasaro
- Almost Perfect...One week later! Review by James Allen
- Almost Perfect Review by James Allen
- Dusty Review by Christine
- Dynam C-188 Review by rex s
- Review by Dean Zinter
Landing gear is a little soft (not heat treated aluminum). And yes the flaps are a problem, had to buy a servo reverser.
Would like to find a place to buy spares, prop, landing gear, etc.
Other than those a good flying plane.
Dean (Posted on 8/21/2014)
- Review by James Bowen
Cons: Flaps have standard servos and work like ailerons, need to replace them or buy a servo reverser. Spinner and prop are not balanced and will cause severe vibration if you dont balance them properly.
Overall 4 stars for experienced pilots, DO NOT recomend for new pilots due to some customization needs to be done before flight. Thanks Grayson! (Posted on 6/20/2014)