This is a Large Cessna 310 / Grand Cruiser Twin Motor airplanes made with EPO semi flexible foam. The airplane has a great scale-look and details. It has two preinstalled powerful brushless motor and 3-Bladed Prop. All servos, Retratable tricyclylanding gear, Speed Controllers (ESC) , and Powerful brushless motors are preinstalled from the Factory. Flaps are also designed in the wing for those who love to modify their airplanes. (2 additional servos required for flaps). The EPO foam is some of the most crash-resistance material in the market (which you will not need since this is a gem to fly).
The Take off is easy from most hard surfaces or very short grass-field. The twin brushless motors provide plenty of power which enables the Grand Cruiser to have scale take-off with 50% power. Build time is around 30 min from box to air. Expect flight time to be from 5-10 minutes.
- Replacement Parts
Grayson Hobby Tips
- Grayson Hobby recommends at least 30% expo in the elevator
- Keep the CG at 55mm instead of the manuals 65mm
- Steerable nose wheel and retractable landing gear allow for smooth takeoffs and landings
- Powerful twin 480 size (1100kv) outrunner brushless power system w/ 3-bladed props
- Twin 40A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
- Durable and lightweight EPO construction with many surface details
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Detailed Body Structure
- Suitable for Both Intermediate and Experienced Pilots.
- Easy to add flaps. (requires 2 - 932 Corona Metal Gear Servos - not included)
|Wingspan:||50.40 inches / 1280mm|
|Overall Length:||43.30 inches / 1100mm|
|Flying Weight:||42oz / 1200 w/Battery|
|Motor Size:||Twin 480 size (1100kv) outrunner brushless motors (installed)|
|Radio:||4+ channel (included)|
|Servos:||4 x 9g Servos installed|
|Speed Control :||Twin Dynam Pro 40A Brushless with Switch-Mode BEC (installed)|
|Recommended Battery:||3S 11.1V 2200 30C ( included) - buy spare here|
|Flight Times||Average (6-10 mins)|
|Servo Reverser Y-Harness (click here) |
The Servo Reverser will actually reverse the direction the servo. This allows Y cables to be used on the optional without reversing the orientation of one servo.
|Servo Rate Adjuster (click here) |
Gives you the ability to slow the servo speed on the flaps for a scale look.
| 2 Corona-RC DS-929MG Analog (click here) |
Metal Gear Servos, Faster, Stronger and More accurate. The Metal Gear servos provide enormous durability, strength, and torque needed when extending flaps. It is imperative you use Metal Gear servos for the thrust large flap systems or else you will strip out the cheap nylon gears of inferior servos.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $209.99
Special Price $189.99
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price $189.99
- I like it alot it the best thing I buy I just need some help with buy the other stuff for it Review by John Joseph Jones
- Great plane. Exactly as described Review by Duane Alexander
Highly recommend (Posted on 7/1/2016)
- Have 2 of these and love them ! Review by Dawn & Bernie
- Great people to work with. Review by David N Hawkins
- Very nice airplane- best ready to fly I have even seen Review by jack
- love it Review by earnie
- Review by Kenneth Lee
First flight was absolutely perfect, it just about flies itself.
I am impressed with this twin engine plane, I bought the ARF version and after a small amount of assembly, all I had to do was install my own RX and program the ESC's and off to the field I went.
Easy to fly, it does do large loops and rolls with ease, But I sugest you fly it scale, it looks and sounds great on the ground or in the air. You will enjoy this plane.
Thanks Grayson Hobby and Dynam planes. (Posted on 12/28/2012)
- Review by Floyd Francis
Koolieboy linkz Bless !!!! (Posted on 10/19/2012)