Dynam Catalina PBY - (1470mm)
Dynam has produced something very unique this time, the PBY Catalina seaplane. Months of flight testing and design yield an aircraft that is super stable and capable of maintaining flight at super slow speeds that allows beginners to advanced pilots to fly this sea plane with ease. High quality scale detail and a large 55 inch winspan make this an attention grabbing model. And pleny of power is provided by the twin 1100KV motors and tri bladed props.
- Powerful twin 480 size (1100kv) outrunner brushless power system w/ 3-bladed props
- Twin 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
- Durable and lightweight EPO construction with many surface details
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Detailed Body Structure
- Suitable for Both Intermediate and Experienced Pilots.
- Removable / detachable wing. (4 screws)
- For easier water landings and take-off, keep the CG at 5-10mm back of the manuals recommendations (experienced pilots only)
- Only use a 2220 mAh 11.1v battery, the plane and electronics are designed for this motor, anything larger will throw off the CG making the plane hard to balance which will result in a crash.
|WingSpan||58 inches / 1470mm|
|Length||37 inches / 940mm|
|Servos||4 x 9g (installed)|
|Battery||3S 11.1V 2200 20C - (included)|
|Motor Size||Twin 480 size (2814-1100kv) outrunner brushless motors (installed)|
|ESC Size||40Amp Detrum - Installed|
|Prop Size||2 x 3 blade props 8 x 6 x 3|
|Radio||4 Channel (INCLUDED)|
|Charger||2S + 3S Basic Lipo Charger (INCLUDED)|
|Receiver||+4 Channel (INCLUDED)|
|Flying Weight (AUW)||45oz / 1275 w/Battery|
|Flying Time||5- 10 Minutes with the Grayson Gold 2200mAh 11.1v 30C or longer|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $209.99
Special Price $189.99
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price $189.99
- Excellent buy Review by Kevin Murray
- Catalina RTF Review by steven niedzwiecki
- just what i wanted Review by jeremy james huffman
- Great RC plane for the money! Review by Jonathon
Flew it with the non properly working ESC on grass, had about 20 seconds of pure JOY and then SPLAT! My son, 7 years old, furious it crashed and was busted was not too happy. However, we took it home and after 2 hours of putting it back together, it is almost like new! Taught my son the lesson that falling or crashing happens. Lets figure what went wrong and fix it and rebuild the plane.
I actually ordered a second one, the BLUE Catalina and some extra parts.
EASY TO BUILD, EASY TO FLY, EASY TO REPAIR! THIS IS A GREAT TOY for RC enthusiasts or wannabe enthusiasts. I am just a WANNABE! Thanks DYNAM! (Posted on 1/24/2016)
- Review by mattia Piazza
- Review by JOSHUA BYNUM
- Review by JOHN THEW