Dynam SpitFire Pnp
The Dynam Spitfire is another fantastic and realistic war bird. The Dynam Spitfire is powered by the dectrum BM3715 -890kv brushless motor. Like with all the Dynam airplanes, the detail is outstanding and is why customers keep coming back to Dynam. This Model uses a 2200 3S 11.1v battery pack which is agruable the most popular size battery in the hobby. The smaller battery keeps this beauty tameable in smaller parts, but yet has plenty of power to do loops, rolls and other warbird manuvers.
- Uses most popular size parkflyer battery, 2200 3S (11.1v) 30C lipo battery
- Powerful detrum BM3715 - 890KV outrunner brushless power system
- 30A Brushless ESC and Switch-Mode BEC with Deans / T-Plugs
- Retractable landing gear
- Durable and lightweight EPO construction with many surface details
- Detailed Body Structure
- Suitable for both, intermediate and Experienced Pilots.
- Easy to build.
|WingSpan||1200mm / 47.2in|
|Length||1010mm / 40in|
|Servos||4 x 9g - installed|
|Battery||2200 11.v 30C 11.1v 3S (not included)|
|Motor Size||BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner Motor - installed|
|ESC Size||Dectrum 30A Brushless with Deans - installed|
|Prop Size||3 Blade - 11 x 7 x 3 - included|
|Radio||5 + Channel (not included)|
|Charger||2-3s (7.4v - 11.1v) Basic Lipo Charger (not included)|
|Receiver||+ 5 Channel (not included)|
|Weight||1150g / 40.6oz w/Battery|
|Flying Time|| |
5-10 Minutes with the Grayson Gold 2200mAh 11.1v 30C or longer. Flight times depend on weahter conditions, flying style.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $41.98
Special Price $36.99
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $24.95
Out of stock
- Easy assembly Review by mike fallon