Multifunction Charger Balance Charger for 2-6 cell LiPo Batteries, 1-15 NiCd/NiMH Batteries and Lead Acid Batteries Complete with Leads and Universal Connectors;
- Digital Charger for all Batteries as follow:
- Li-On, Li-Po, Li-Fe (1 ~ 6 cells)
- Ni-MH (1 ~ 15 cells)
- Ni-CD (1 ~ 15 cells)
- Lead-Acid (2V ~ 20V)
- Input voltage as low 11 up to 18 volts.
- LCD screen with 2 Lines.
- Auto charging current adjustment for voltage peak region with auto-cutoff when battery cells are fully charged.
- Load polarity protection, short protection, and input polarity protection.
- Cycling Charging ~ Discharging
- Storage / Store Mode (gives your Lipos more life when not using for extended period of time)
- Input Voltage range: 11-18V DC
- Regular Home Outlet (110)
- Charger Current: 0.1A~ 5.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.01A ~ 1A
- Trickle Charge Current: 0~250mA
- Charge Termination Method
- Ni-MH & Ni-CD: Delta Peak
- Li-PO & Li-Io: Constant
- Battery Cycling: max 5 cycles
- ending charged ~ discharged
- Auto adjustable charge current up to 5Amp charge
What's in the Box:
- SuperMate DC6 with LCD Display
- 5 x connector pigtails for charging various batteries connector types
- Balance Adapter for JST-HX Connectors from 2 cells up to 6 cells (industry standard)
- Extension Cable for Balance Connector
- English Manual in CD
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Works great Review by Arthur Bailey
- Review by andrew bradford
The alligator clips are a nice touch for those E-flite connectors and other odd balls.
Charger is very easy to use. Balancing feature is very handy.
The charger will run off of AC/DC. Be sure to check your DC supply's max current rating to ensure you wont be cut off!
Better off to just use your car battery!
I think I got the last charger they had though.....
I hope they get more! (Posted on 4/9/2015)
- Review by Garrett Davis
- Review by wayne mayes
- Review by Nicholas Murphy
- Review by Jared Marks