This is a new conception folding copter quadcopter designed by ATG.
If you are into FPV or aerial photography, then you will want the biggest frame and tubes you can afford. The larger the span and thicker the tubes means the platform will be very stable. This is ideal for filming and or taking aerial pictures. The carbon fiber material makes these frames ultra light for the size, which equates to longer flights with the same amount of gear of the comparable plastic or fiber glass frames.
These Carbon Fiber Frames are rock solid and light.
- High Wind resistance design, low power consumption,support most flight controller board
- 16mm Fiber Glass Tubes
- CNC Processed Boards
- Compents and fasteners are arranged to strengthen the stability of the quadcopter
- Easy to assemble (about 1 hour)
- Compatible with Single axis or dual axis (pan and tilt) gimbal
- Model: T7650-X6-16
- 650mm base
- X6 (hexa copter)
- 16 (16 mm tubes)
- Good quality, fast delivery Review by Aidan Petti