Grayson Hobby ParkJet 30Amp ESC
Grayson Hobby has worked with a few manufactures and created a "HIGH RPM" speed controller. This speed controller uses the same technology as multi rotor ESC which contains a higher refresh rate, meaning better response time and more power
Grayson ParkJet ESC Product Specifications:
- Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-4 cells lithium battery or 5-12 cells NiCd/NiMh battery.
- BEC: 2A / 5V Linear mode BEC.
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM
- Size: 55mm*25mm*9mm.
- Weight: 25.8g
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration funtion: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo battery and NiCd/NiMH battery.
- Internal timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.