This is the ParkZone Sport Cub Plug-N-Play Electric Airplane. The full-scale Cub Crafters Sport Cub is an inspired reinvention of the Piper Super Cub that is introducing a whole new generation of aviators to the wonder and excitement of back country flying.
The ParkZone Sport Cub park flyer is a fantastic recreation of this aerial adventure machine that will open a new world of possibilities for RC pilots too. Constructed of durable, lightweight Z-Foam material, it shares many of the same aerodynamic features that give the full-scale version its light wing loading and superb short field abilities. Oversized tundra tires for flying off grass and other rough surfaces are included. Those in search of the ultimate RC bush flying experience have the option of adding floats and functional flaps.
This Plug-N-Play version can be flight-ready in the time it takes to install a receiver and charge a battery.
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- 18A brushless ESC, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Oversized tundra tires
- Leading edge vortex generators
- Designed to accept the HobbyZone® Super Cub Float Set, sold separately
- Optional flap servo, sold separately
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Requires a 4+ channel (5+ channel with flaps) aircraft transmitter with receiver, 3S 1300-2200mAh Li-Po battery and charger, all sold separately
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- fun plane. Review by Billy
I fly this a lot because of it's wide range of versatility, and durability. (Posted on 4/18/2016)
- SPORT CUB Review by WILLIAM
- Good second plane Review by SandyGabby
Very aerobatic but not very much up line. Does not need the gyro RX. I use spectrum 4 ch in both of mine. (Posted on 10/2/2015)