Brand Name: REDCON
Item Name: CM621 receiver
Modulation: DSM2 will not work with DSMX Only Transmitters
Dimensions (W x Lx H): 19 x40x9mm
Voltage Range: 4-10v
Brown-Out Voltage: 4.0v (Always supply power above this voltage)
Antenna Length Main RX: 30mm
Expected Range: 400m (tested with JR DSX9)
Compatibility (Spektrum and JR DSM2): DX6I,DX7,DX8 DSX7,DSX9 DSX11
Note: This receiver may not compatible with EU market spektrum transmitters (which doesn't support DSM2).
- Patent pending Model Match prevents flying a model using the wrong model memory (feature does not work with module systems).
- Servo Sync (feature does not work with module systems)
- Preset failsafe system.
- Quick Connect
- Horizontal-Pin configuration
- Red LED indicates number of hold
1. Put the binding harness into connector location marked BIND. Next apply power to the receiver. Receiver LED should illuminate it means bind is accomplished
2. To set fail-safe throttle and control surface positions, (minimum throttle and all control surfaces set to neutral is suggested). Press and hold the bind button of transmitter (LED will illuminate), Turn on the transmitter.
3. Receiver LED will change from rapid flashing to slow flashing and a few seconds later when bind is accomplished the LED of receiver will illuminate solid. All fail-safes should be programed correctly now.
4. Remove binding harness from the BIND channel. Restart the receiver by cycling it power off and turn on and connect battery into BIND channel is recommended. All channels should function properly now. You may test fail-safe by holding sticks in corner, cycle transmitter on and off. Surfaces and throttle should return to your preset fail-safe positions.
Only one bind procedure is required on a new receiver. Repetitive binding provides no extra security. Always remember to remove the binding harness after successful bind is completed.
- Solid illuminated Red LED is indicates good signal. If flashing, 1 flash indicates 1 signal loss, 2 = 2 signal losses and etc....
- The Orange LED on main receiver should flash one time when power is first applied. It will flash several times when binding harness is connected. It should stay illuminated if main receiver losses signal but the Satellite is still working.
1x REDCON CM621 Receiver
1X Bind plug
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price $59.99