6 Channels: Auxiliary, Gear, Rudder, Elevator, Aileron, Throttle, and battery/bind port.
Dimension: 1.29" x 0.82" x 0.47" (33mm x 21mm x 12mm)
Weight: 0.2 oz. (5.6 grams)
Range Full Voltage Range: 3.5 - 9.6V
Receiving Antenna Length: 30mm
Range: 800-1000m(test with JR DSX9) - 2500+feet
The CM651 is composed of an internal and an external receiver,using dual channel radio frequency hopping technology.
Compatible with all the Spektrum and JR 2.4G transmitter
Support the default type all channel protection function
Step 1. Put the binding harness into connector location marked BIND. Next apply power to the receiver. Both receiver and Satellite LED's should illuminate.
Step 2. To set fail-safe throttle and control surface positions, (minimum throttle with and all control surfaces set to neutral is suggested). Press the bind button (LED will illuminate). Turn on the transmitter.
Step 3. Receiver LED will change from rapid flashing to slow flashing and a few seconds later when bind is accomplished the LED of both satellite and main receiver will illuminate solid. All fail-safes should be programed correctly now.
Step 4. Remove binding harness from the BIND channel. Restart the receiver by cycling it's power off and back on. All channels should function properly now. You may test fail-safe by holding sticks in corner, cycle transmitter off. Surfaces and throttle should return to your preset fail-safe positions set in.
Only one bind procedure is required on a new receiver. Repetitive binding provides no extra security. Always remember to remove the binding harness after successful bind is completed.
- Solid illuminated Red LED is indicates good signal. If flashing, 1 flash indicates 1 signal loss, 2 = 2 signal losses and etc....
- The Orange LED on main receiver should flash one time when power if first applied. It will flash several times when binding harness is connected. It should stay illuminated if main receiver losses signal but the Satellite is still working.
- The Orange LED on the Satellite will flash one time when power is first applied. It will flash several times during binding process. It will stay illuminated when satellite is functioning normally.
1x REDCON CM651 receiver
1x REDCON CM651S Satellite
1x Bind plug
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $39.99
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price $119.99
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $14.99
- Good value Review by Russell Keener
- Ok so far Review by Ken
- Redcon 6 channel with satellite Review by Mr. SloBuddy