Redcon DM6F 6 Channel DMSS Parkflyer Receiver For JR XG6 XG7 XG8 XG11
The DM6F DMSS 6CH park-flyer receiver is designed for use with the JR XG series transmitters. It will bind with the JR XG6, XG7, XG8 and XG11 transmitters. It features full 6CH functionality and even sends back telemetry info (receiver voltage) to the transmitter.
Brand Name: Redcon
Item Name: DM6F receiver
Working Voltage: 3.6 – 9.6v
Antenna Length Main RX: 170mm
Dimensions (W x Lx H): 18.5x 43.5x 9.5mm
Compatibility: JR XG6, XG7, XG8 and XG11
Application: Special for small electric and non-power airplanes, for electric helicopters up to 450 size.
Note: Not for use in Nitro and Large electric airplanes and helicopters.
Compact and lightweight - only 4.9g!
Full function 6CH receiver
Compatible with JR DMSS radio systems
In-built receiver voltage telemetry function
No bind plug required, automatic binding with transmitter
The receiver must be bind with the transmitter before it will operate.
1, Connect the battery( or BEC/ ESC with BEC output) to Batt.channel and note the LED on the receiver should flashing, now, the receiver is on bind mode.
2, Power on the transmitter, and enter the BIND menu.(Checking manual of your transmitter,how to enter the BIND menu. )
3, Press the BIN button on the display. The system will connect within a few seconds. Once connected, the LED on the receiver will go solid, indicating the system is connected.
4, Exiting from the BIND menu, and then setting the failsafe according the function of your transmitter.(Please check failsafe function of your transmitter)
- DO NOT stick or apply the receiver antenna to Carbon or Metal material directly, as it will drastically reduce the operating range.
- For receivers with multi-antennas, it is recommended that each antenna be applied at 90 degrees to each other.
- For receivers with single antenna, please apply the antenna far away from any carbon, metal or electronic equipment as possible.
- Make sure turning the transmitter first after binding when using your radio control system.
- Make sure setting failsafe after binding.
1x Redcon DM6F receiver
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $6.99