- New Firmware: BLHeli_S, new code based BLHeli
- MCU: BusyBee2 (EFM8BB21F16) at 48MHz. BB1 MCU can support up to 350k eRPM(Ref.F330 around 200K), BB2 is set to 500k eRPM(F39x around 360K)
- Hardware PWM 36KHZ refresh, more smooth throttle response and silent operation.
- Damped light/synchronous rectification/ active freewheeling
- Supports regular 1-2ms input signal, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detected when the ESC sees an input signal.
- Sync loss protection feature, it will have the same good sync holding properties as base BLHeli.
Technical Specifications for 20A (BB2):
- Continuous Current: 20A
- Peak Current (10s): 25A
- BEC: no
- Lipo: 2s - 4s
- Programming: Yes
- Weight: 7.9g
- Size: 27x 12mm
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Great buy Review by Jonathan Sears