Foam & Depson SAFE
SUPER-GOLD and SUPER-GOLD PLUS are our odorless FOAM / DEPRON SAFE INSTA-CURE CAs
- They are non-frosting and take only 2 or 3 seconds longer to bond. There are no fumes that irritate the nose and eyes. The SUPER-GOLD do not attack white foam; therefore, they can be used in the building of foam core wings and the assembly and repair of plastic and foam ARFs.
- They will not fog clear plastic. SUPER-GOLD PLUS is ideal for attaching clear canopies in plastic model kits.
- Wood can be bonded to foam with SUPER-GOLD PLUS in less than fifteen seconds.
|For bonding foam to foam, spray a very light fog of INSTA-SET Accelerator (link here) to one piece and apply SUPER-GOLD PLUS to the other before joining. |
CAUTION: Excess INSTA-SET Accelerator may create too much heat, which can melt the foam.
- SUPER-GOLD cure to a more flexible consistency for better shock absorption.
- Whenever a large amount of CA is to be used in such applications as saturating fiberglass or Kevlar, SUPER-GOLD eliminates the irritating fumes from the evaporating monomer that make repeated use of CA unpleasant at times.
- Medium Foam Save CA Review by Ken Barclay
- Great glue Review by Sergio
- Review by Previn Perera