This is the E-flite Ultra-Micro UMX Habu S DF180 Bind-N-Fly Airplane. The UMX Habu S DF180 is a high-speed performance jet that’s sized to enjoy just about anywhere outdoors. Based on the original UMX Habu, this ultra micro sport model delivers an unparalleled RC experience. That’s because for the first time in a jet, exclusive SAFE technology has been built-in to give you the comfort of flight envelope protection plus the locked-in feel that a custom-tuned AS3X® system provides. In addition, Panic Recovery mode can be used anytime you run into trouble, by instantly returning the plane to level stable flight.
E-flite UMX airplanes let you fly with minimal fuss. The Habu S DF180 is designed to get you in the air in the time it takes to charge a battery. And because all UMX aircraft use advanced Spektrum DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz technology, you’ll never have to worry about interference and will enjoy the freedom of flying them with a wide variety of Spektrum transmitters available.
- Engineered with SAFE™ Technology: SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This intuitive technology enables consistently smooth flight and battles windy conditions in multiple modes with varying levels of assistance and protection including:
- Beginner Mode: Pitch and roll angle limits combine with electronic self-leveling to help you keep the UMX Habu S flying smoothly.
- Intermediate Mode: Natural feeling AS3X® system stability with expanded pitch and roll angle limits for a larger flight envelope that protects you from entering extreme flight conditions.
- Experienced Mode: Pitch and roll limits are removed while AS3X technology delivers smooth flight and a rock-solid feel.
- Panic Recovery Mode
- Pilot loses control of the aircraft in any flight mode.
- Pilot pushes the panic recovery button. The aircraft will return to level flight...
- ...once the aircraft is flying straight and level, the pilot returns all other controls to their neutral position and continues a gentle climb to a safe altitude.