GH MicroJet Combo - GH MicroJet V3 & ESC Combo
Out of stock
Grayson Hobby MicroJet ParkJet Combo
Designed and sold Exclusively by GraysonHobby. NO other motors in the world can out perform the Grayson Hobby line of park motors. Just ask our 1000s of satisfied customers word wide
After 4 yrs GraysonHobby and Welgard learned how to improve the original GH2212-06, by making it smaller and lighter a 3rd time. GraysonHobby was worked closely with Welgard for several months to develop a ‘V3 microjet’ which is a high speed high KV motor for smaller parkjets and parkflyers. Prop range is limited due to the High Kv (2200) rating of this motor. Use with 3 cell lipo battery capable of sustaining 20 amps. Prop range is from 5x5 to 6x4. Nearly as strong as the SuperSonic V2, but much lighter. The motor features a 3.17mm hardened steel shaft, dual ball bearings, and has 3.5mm gold spring male connectors already attached and includes 3 female connectors for your speed control. Mounting holes have 16mm and 19mm spacing on centers and are tapped for 3mm (M3) screws. (ie if the mount does not fit, turn it 90 degrees)
The best prop we have found and pretty much the rest of the world is the APC 6 x 4 thin electric. This motor is only rated for 3S using the 6 x 4. We receive alot of questions about the battery size, that is really dependant on your airplane, but most airfames that use this motor will be in the 1500mAh 3S to 2200mAh 3S range.
- Li-Po Battery: 3cells
- RPM per volt (kv): 2200
- No Load Current / 10V: 2.05A
- Max Current: 23A/60 sec
- Dimension: 27.5mm x 26 mm
- Shaft: 3.17mm
- Weight: 34g
- Recommended Speed Controller (ESC): 30Amp
- Recommended Max Propeller: 6x4 See Chart below
- Recommended Model Weight: 200 - 500g (7oz to 22oz)
- Output: Continuous 25A, Burst 30A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-4 cells lithium battery or 5-12 cells NiCd/NiMh battery.
- BEC: 2A / 5V Linear mode BEC.
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM
- Size: 55mm*25mm*9mm.
- Weight: 25.8g
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration funtion: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo battery and NiCd/NiMH battery.
- Internal timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.