Lemon-RX Gen 2 7 Channel Receiver - DSMX/DSM2 Compatible
Experience high-performance at a fraction of the price with Gen 2 Lemon RX 7-channel receivers for your radio control airplane. DSMX/DSM2 compatible and sold by Grayson Hobby. Shop now!
|Dimension:||42.0mm(L) x 23.1mm(W)|
|Recommended voltage range:||3.5V to 8.5V (2S LiPo capable)|
|Technology:||DSMP with GEN2 SDR stack (DSMX / DSM2 compatibility)DSMP with GEN2 SDR stack (DSMX / DSM2 compatibility)|
DSMP 7-channel receiver is DSMX/DSM2 compatible that provides superior performance with diversity antenna.
Quick Reference Guide
Failsafe will be activated when the receiver has lost signal for more than 2 seconds. Failsafe can only get set when the unit has just been powered on within 60 seconds.
Activate all-channel failsafe:
- Power on the unit that is already bind to a transmitter with transmitter on
- Ensure green LED is off (failsafe is disabled prior to activation)
- Set the channel position required and stay still
- Press and hold the F button for 3 seconds until green LED is on.
Deactivate all-channel failsafe:
- Power on the unit
- Press and hold the F button for 3 seconds until green LED is off.
1S LiPo Application
The minimum recommended safe supply voltage is 3.5V
The battery must be capable of maintaining that voltage while delivering the required maximum load current to the receiver and servos. In some cases you MAY be able to operate at a lower voltage (for example a well discharged 1S LiPo cell) but you must test it in practice to be sure.