Lemon-RX DSMP Micro Fixed Wing Flight Controller with Gyro - Molex 2.0mm
Lemon-RX DSMP (DSMX/DSM2 COMPATIBLE) Micro Brick Flight Controller with Gyro - Molex 2.0mm (LOSI Style)
This all-in-one Microbrick is a fully featured receiver board with 2 on-board servos along with gyro stabilization targeted specifically for small planes with experienced small planes builder.
- DSMP protocol (fully compatible with DSMX / DSM2)
- Integrated 5A brushed motor driver
- Optional external brushless ESC connection
- Gyro stabilization on/off via gear channel
- Delta, fixed wing and V-tail mixing
- Legacy mode for single control stick operates both elevator and rudder channel
- Dual aileron for fixed wing
- Remote gain control on AUX3 (for transmitter with 8-channel or up)
- Servo swap feature (rudder and elevator servo position exchangeable for flexible installation)
- Intended for 1S LiPo application. 2S LiPo (8.4V) operational with dual on-board servo. (Note that the external servo over JST 1.0mm connection may not be able to work at 8.4V)
- Exceptional holding torque with approximately 0.10kg*10mm with 4.2V and 0.13kg * 10mm with 8.2V.
All Microbrick uses the same board with the same firmware except different connectors and wiring are used.
Press and hold button prior to power on for binding. The small receiver board flashing at the back indicates the Microbrick is ready for binding.
When power is provided the LEDs will flash multiple times in sequence. Below is the sequence of flashing that indicates various setting.
1) Gyro calibration indication (red = fail, green = OK)
2) Wing mode
3) Dual aileron (if set)
4) Servo swap (if set)
Stabilization can be set on gear channel by toggling between +100% to -100% to enable or disable stabilization. Aileron, elevator and rudder gain can be set accordingly via the on-board pots. The optional AUX3 master gain control is made available automatically if AUX3 is available. It is recommended to set AUX3 gain at mid-point initially before tuning the 3 pots to ensure AUX3 allows tuning of the model aircraft dynamically by rotating the knob from mid-point. Rotate model to observe and predict if appropriate gain is adjusted correctly as well as corrective action direction is set. The red/green LED indicator indicates stabilization mode. Red and green on means no stabilization. Green on means stabilization is activated.
Stabilizer corrective direction and wing mode
Delta, fixed wing and V-tail can be set while dual aileron option is available such that the aileron and AUX1 are both used for aileron control. Below diagram shows servo function with the wing type chosen. If Spektrum transmitter is used, the model should be reset in the transmitter menu before following the instruction below.
Swapping both servos are sometimes required due to mechanical setup of the plane. Servo swap menu can be accessed by pressing the bind button before power on and continue to press it for 10 seconds. Ignore bind indication and wait for “A” LED to flash. Release button now with aileron & rudder LED flashing means the Microbrick is in servo swap menu. User only has 3 seconds to enable or disable servo swap by briefly pressing button. Aileron LED on means servo swap is enabled and vice versa.
After 3 seconds the Microbrick exit servo swap menu while the receiver board LED will still be flashing indicating ready for bind. Ignore this bind indication at and turn off power at this point to complete the procedure.
Be careful not to exert force or glue on the small board at the back of the stabilizer as this may damages the receiver board causing the unit malfunction.
RCgroups discussion (Click below link for user manual page with link to RCGroups)
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).