Lemon RX 7 Channel Full Range Telemetry Receiver with Diversity & Current Sensor - XT60
Lemon RX DSMP (DSMX Compatible) 7 Channel Full Range Telemetry Receiver with Diversity & Current Sensor - XT60
As a cost down version of LM0052 for those pilots who don't require altitude and vario information, LM0051 comes with energy meter (mAh, V, Curent), temperature, RSSI and just about every major telemetry parameter in one tiny package. LM0051 is the world smallest, true full-range telemetry system with build-in sensors along with diveristy receiver shrinked in the smallest possible package.
- Function and performance are identicial to LM0052 except with the absent of barometric sensor (altitude and vario information is not available on LM0051)
- True full-range diversity telemetry provides plane information in real-time as far as you can fly your plane with any DSMX or DSM2 compatible transmitter
- Energy metering system (mAh, V, Current) are included with the provided V/I sensing unit
- 2-stage failsafe best suited for gasoline / electric application (Selectable failsafe for pre-defined position as throttle only or all channel failafe in the event of signal absence)
- Diveristy extended antenna receiver with state-of-the-art RF circuit providing umatched performance of reception
- Real time RSSI output as analog voltage / displayed on transmitter A parameter
- Glider may use the inlcuded wiring for battery voltage sensing only if energy metering system is not required for absolute weight reduction
- Optional diversity satellite maybe used to provide total of 4 receiving antennas
LM0051 telemetry range comparsion with Spektrum and Orange
The outstanding telemetry range of LM0051 are tested with Spektrum and Orange telemetry capable receiver as a basic performance benchmark. Please note that for fairness of this testing as the other receiver may not contain diveristy antenna unlike the LM0051, the setup is performed such that diveristy will have no advantage of any range improvement during this test.
Below listed telemetry reporting are available with the purchased package. No additional purchase is required.
- Included sensors/interface: Energy meter (Receiver voltage, Battery voltage, mAh consumed, Current), Temperature (Internal automatically selected when the inlcuded external temperature probe is not used), RSSI out (3V to 0V) and displayed on transmitter A parameter
- Please note the input voltage at V/I sensor is 7.8V to 22V( or 2S to 5S LiPo). Using voltage probe without V/I sensor will accept up to 35V of input voltage at voltage probe pin. Re-calibration maybe required switching between voltage probe or V/I sensor and vice versa. V/I sensor maybe an optional item depending on the package selected.
Telemetry receivers' feature
Comparison of Lemon Rx full-range telemetry capable diversity receiver.
- LM0051U and LM0052U will soon be available for purchase
- For (1) V/I sensor may be required to purchase separately on LM0051U, LM0052U, and LM0041 if mAh consumed / current measurement is required
- Please note the input voltage at the V/I sensor is 7.8V to 22V( or 2S to 5S LiPo). Using voltage
probe without V/I sensor will accept up to 35V of input voltage at voltage probe pin. Re-calibration maybe require switching between voltage probe orV/I sensor and vice versa. V/I sensor maybe an optional item depending on the package selected.