RadioMaster TX16 Battery Pack - 5000mah 2s
RadioMaster 5000mah 2s Li-ion Battery pack for TX16s
The RadioMaster 5000mah 2s Li-ion pack is the perfect battery for your TX16s. Offering longer run times and safer use when compared to Li-poly batteries. Li-ion batteries typically offer higher energy density and are well suited to lower current draw applications.
The RadioMaster 5000mah pack coupled with the internal charging capabilities of the TX16s offer convenience and peace of mind charging for hours of flying enjoyment.
Our battery includes an XT30 output plug that is the ideal length for use with external modules such as the TBS Crossfire.
- Capacity: 5000mah
- Watt Hours: 37wh
- Voltage: 7.4v
- Cells: 2 x 21700 Li-ion 3.7v 18.5Wh
- Connector: JST-XH and XT30
- Weight: 150g
- Size: 72mm x 42mm x 22mm
- Charge current: Max 2amp
- Works greatI ran the radio five hours and the battery might have made it another hour.
- I wouldn’t expect lessBeing branded Radiomaster this 5000mah battery fits the battery bay just perfectly snug, and when I say it last a long time it does exactly that. Who wants to be out having fun well or not sometimes and your radio battery peters out on you while flying. It’s enough with quad battery’s not showing up when their most needed this is a MUST HAVE purchase as far as I’m concerned don’t wait and find that out the hard way making a bad day worse spend the 20 bucks you lose be glad you did!!!
- PerfectPerfect battery for the Eachine Tx16s.
- works greatgreat service great shipping thanks guys
- Tx16s 500mah Radiomaster BatterySo Far so good, fits perfect and runns the radio for a while. It was running good while I was learning the radio and setting up the first few models which requires long power on time. AI also have used the radio at the field and the battery is working like it should.
- Excellent choice to order with TX 16SIt was delivered quickly and fits & connects easily. It is a bit thick which worried me at first, but I quickly figured out that the battery compartment door has a rather still foam pad to prevent shifting of the bettery. With a bit of firm downward pressure, the door can be securely closed. I have charged it from the TX - easy and intuitive.
- 5000 mah battery for TX16SGreat battery, if you get a RadioMaster TX16s get the battery too... fast shipping
- Road master 5000 MAHGreat fit. Good price
- RadioMaster TX16 Battery PacThis battery fits perfect in the RadioMaster TX16, excellent runtime. So far it has lasted for more than a week of radio usage. Received the battery in a timely manner, would highly recommend this battery pack.
- Perfect fitFits TX16S perfectly. 5 amp should power it for quite a while.
- A must buyYou definitely should get this for the TX16s, just plug and charge right forn the transmitter USB C
- 5000 mah battery for TX16SWorks as it should thanks for the fast shipment.
- Great Battery for my Radio MasterFits perfect with room to spare. The XT 30 is just the right length if you want to run your Cross Fire module from external power.
Grayson Hobbies shipped it out quick once in stock. The 5000mah capacity lets me go a good month before charging.
- AwesomeAwesome battery I will always recommend this battery for the Radiomaster
- Best battery for the RadiomasterThis battery is great! It lasts a very long time, even with the screen brightness cranked up.
- Lion TX battery for T16SNot sure why it is labelled 7.4 v as it is Lion cells at 3.6 x 2 which equals 7.2. Mfg needs to correct this confusion. Not safe.