Radio Control Transmitter Authorized Repair Center
RadioMaster USA Official Warranty Center
Grayson Hobby is a USA Georgia based company which is the official warranty replacement and repair center for RadioMaster RC products. This allows for all USA local clients to ship defective products under warranty to GraysonHobby.com and avaid the long delays due to overseas shipping times.
If you have a problem or question about your Jumper or RadioMaster radio system, Grayson Hobby is here to help! To send in a radio for service, please follow these steps:
- Write a short EMAIL to email@example.com detailing the problem/issue with the equipment you are sending and what you want us to do.
- Make sure you include your contact information. We can't count how many radios just show up without information. It is not our job to track you down.
- mailing address
- phone number and email address.
- Email is how we will communicate with you primarily
- Box up the equipment in the original box if you have it. If not, you can get free Flat Rate boxes from the US Post office to ship your gear. Wrap up the equipment in bubble wrap and use wadded up newspaper to pad it
- Ship to: Grayson Hobby Repairs 220 Old Loganville, GA 30052 Do not send the radio until you have an authorization and estimate
Our turn-around times are listed on the response email.
If you need to contact us, please email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to return emails the same business day between the hours of 11:00am and 5:00pm Monday – Friday. The repair department is closed Saturday and Sunday
Estimate of Transmitters Repairs - Non Warranty
The average repair will be the price of the parts and $40 for labor. Again - you need to contact us for exact quote.
Firmware update to the latest stable version is $40 and while we have your radio we give it an inspection to make sure all looks good. (please note we wipe the SD card clean and will delete all of your models)
Ribbon Replacement on the Jumper T16 is $50 and while we have your radio we give it an inspection to make sure all looks good and if you ask we will update to the latest stable firmware. (please note we wipe the SD card clean and will delete all of your models)