RadioMaster Pocket Radio Controller - Charcoal - CC2500
RadioMaster Pocket Radio Controller - CC2500 (FrSky Protocol
The RadioMaster Pocket: Charcoal - CC2500 (FrSky Protocol) Edition
The RadioMaster Pocket: Small, lightweight, and packing a punch! Choose ExpressLRS or MPM CC2500 versions, both with EdgeTX firmware. Removable stick ends and a foldable antenna for easy fun on-the-go! Compatible with 18650 batteries for long-lasting excitement.
Personalize your style with vibrant color cases: blue, pink, green, orange! Pilots, rejoice! The RadioMaster Pocket - your thrilling, powerful, and fun companion! ????✨
- Available in ExpressLRS and MPM CC2500 versions
- Preinstalled with EdgeTX firmware
- 18650 Batteries, all the power you need for hours of fun
- Portable and lightweight design with removable stick ends and foldable antenna
- Features hall effect gimbals as standard for smooth cantering & precise response
- Built-in LED lights help visualize your switch inputs
- Backlit LCD Screen offering a perfect balance of size and functionality
- Trim buttons for easy channel trimming
- External Module Bay compatible with RadioMaster Nano-size modules and TBS Nano Crossfire/Nano Tracer
- 2 Stylish Colors of Charcoal & Transparent version and optional case colors in Blue, Pink, Green, and Orange to suit your style
- Item: Pocket Radio
- Physical dimensions: 156.6*65.1*125.3mm (Folded size) /156.6*73.1*154.8mm (Unfold size）
- Weight: 288 grams
- Operating frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Internal RF Options: CC2500 multi-protocol / ELRS 2.4GHz
- Supported protocols: Module dependent
- RF power: CC2500:100mW Max (20dBm) / ELRS FCC: 250mW Max (24dBm) / ELRS EU-LBT: 100mW Max (20dBm)
- Operational voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Control distance: > 2km @ 20dBm
- Operating system: EdgeTX
- Control channels: Maximum 16 (Receiver dependent)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD
- Battery: 2pcs 18650 batteries (Not included)
- Charging: Built in USB-C QC3 Charging
- Upgradable Firmware: Via USB or the included SD card
- Gimbal: Hall-effect
- Module bay: Nano size (Compatible with RadioMaster Nano-size modules, TBS Nano Crossfire / Nano Tracer )
ELRS (standard) is pre-installed with ExpressLRS ISM FW (Max power is hardware dependent)
- ELRS LBT (Europe) Version is pre-installed with ExpressLRS CE EU domain LBT FW (Limited to 100mw power output)
1 * Pocket Radio
1 * Custom Carry Pouch
1 * USB-C Cable
1 * Screen Protector
1 * Stickers
1 * Manual
(batteries not included)
To switch M1/M2. Turn clockwise to disable self-centering (Throttle). Turn counterclockwise to enable self-centering (Elevator).
To adjust the throttle stick tension. Turn clockwise to increase stick tension. Turn counterclockwise to decrease stick tension.
Turn clockwise to increase vertical stick tension.
Turn counterclockwise to decrease stick tension.
Turn clockwise to increase horizontal stick tension.
Turn counterclockwise to decrease stick tension